- Last Updated on Tuesday, 02 June 2015 08:09
Proven Quality of Education
St. Matthew's University School of Medicine offers students a medical education that is completely focused on the success of our students. The result is a proven quality education.
- Pass Rates: During 2014, SMU students had a 98% first time pass rate on Step 1 of the U.S. Medical Licensing Examination.
- Graduates: More than 2000 successful graduates who have earned residencies and/or permanent licensure in 45 states in the U.S. as well as in Canada and numerous other countries.
- Residency Placement: Recent residency placements in outstanding programs such as the Cleveland Clinic, the Mayo Clinic, McGill University, the University of Florida, Johns Hopkins, and Duke University. (Click here to view a list of recent residency placements)
- Accreditation: The United States Department of Education recognizes our accrediting body as using standards similar to those used by the accrediting body for medical schools in the United States.
- Licensing: One of only a small number of non-U.S. schools to be approved in both New York and Florida. (Click here for more information on SMU’s credentials)
- Faculty: Highly credentialed, long-tenured faculty, with each holding an M.D. and/or Ph.D. (Click here to see our faculty)
- Clinical Rotations: Premier clinical training sites at top teaching hospitals across the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom. (Click here for more information)
- Curriculum: Groundbreaking U.S. Medical Licensing Examination review course, coupled with comprehensive USMLE preparation integrated throughout the curriculum.